In the aftermath of violence marred polls in West Bengal, the Election Commission of India on Sunday removed Uma Shankar from the post of Bankura (West Bengal) District Magistrate. Mukta Arya will be replacing him as the new DM. “The Commission had directed that Ms Mukta […]
Tag: immediate effect post poll violence
Let's connect on any of these social networks!
Prominent Kashmiri Pandit Women call on First Lady Dr. Smita Murmu; term Domicile Law as a historic milestone, express gratitude
Kashmiri Hindu delegations meet Hon’ble LG Sh G. C. Murmu; express gratitude on historic Domicile law.
- Nitish + BJP: Two Way Political Opportunism 9 comments
- Duda's Doodle : Nehru-Indira and INC 7 comments
- Global Kashmiri Pandit Diaspora (GKPD) welcomes 'Recognition of Genocide', terms it as Triumph of Righteousness 5 comments
- Kashmiri Hindus a collateral of civilizational onslaught: Surender Ambardar, Ex MLC 5 comments
- The Indian Political Nautanki : Modi Vs Rahul 5 comments