Oil marketing firm IndianOil Corporation (IOC) on Friday posted 40 per cent year-on-year fall in its consolidated net profit at Rs 2,227 crore for the quarter June 30 as compared to a net profit of Rs 3,738 crore in Q1 FY20. The revenue too crashed by 41 per cent to […]
Tag: IndianOil net profit dips 40 pc
Let's connect on any of these social networks!
- CONNECT WITH ROOTS - Diary of a Kashmiri Pandit teenager 30 comments
- Nitish + BJP: Two Way Political Opportunism 9 comments
- Ashesh Dhar - From a humble Sales Officer to Head Tata PEV A saga of 'grit and nerve' - An Obituary 8 comments
- Duda's Doodle : Nehru-Indira and INC 7 comments
- Global Kashmiri Pandit Diaspora (GKPD) welcomes 'Recognition of Genocide', terms it as Triumph of Righteousness 5 comments