The ban on high-speed internet in Jammu and Kashmir will remain in force till January 22, said Jammu and Kashmir administration on Friday. The administration extended the ban on high-speed 3G and 4G internet services barring Ganderbal and Udhampur districts till January 22. “The apprehensions of the law enforcement agencies […]
Tag: internet ban in J-K extended till Jan 22
Let's connect on any of these social networks!
- CONNECT WITH ROOTS - Diary of a Kashmiri Pandit teenager 30 comments
- Nitish + BJP: Two Way Political Opportunism 9 comments
- Ashesh Dhar - From a humble Sales Officer to Head Tata PEV A saga of 'grit and nerve' - An Obituary 8 comments
- Duda's Doodle : Nehru-Indira and INC 7 comments
- Attempts or intent which led to exodus of Hindus of Kashmir need to be extirpated:Bob Blackman,tables early day motion in commemoration of Kashmiri Pandits Balidan divas.. 6 comments