The Supreme Court on Monday stayed the Election Commission of India’s (ECI’s) decision to revoke former chief minister and Congress leader, Kamal Nath’s, status as star campaigner due to alleged violation of Model Code of Conduct (MCC) for his speeches. A bench of the apex court, headed by Chief Justice […]
Tag: Kamal Nath’s star campaigner status
Let's connect on any of these social networks!
- CONNECT WITH ROOTS - Diary of a Kashmiri Pandit teenager 30 comments
- Nitish + BJP: Two Way Political Opportunism 9 comments
- Ashesh Dhar - From a humble Sales Officer to Head Tata PEV A saga of 'grit and nerve' - An Obituary 8 comments
- Duda's Doodle : Nehru-Indira and INC 7 comments
- Attempts or intent which led to exodus of Hindus of Kashmir need to be extirpated:Bob Blackman,tables early day motion in commemoration of Kashmiri Pandits Balidan divas.. 6 comments