The Union Cabinet has approved the extension of norms for mandatory packaging in Jute materials mandating 100 per cent of the food-grains and 20 per cent of sugar to be packaged in diversified jute bags, Union Minister Prakash Javadekar said on Thursday. He also said that the Cabinet has approved […]
Tag: mandatory packaging in Jute materials
Let's connect on any of these social networks!
- CONNECT WITH ROOTS - Diary of a Kashmiri Pandit teenager 30 comments
- Nitish + BJP: Two Way Political Opportunism 9 comments
- Ashesh Dhar - From a humble Sales Officer to Head Tata PEV A saga of 'grit and nerve' - An Obituary 8 comments
- Duda's Doodle : Nehru-Indira and INC 7 comments
- Attempts or intent which led to exodus of Hindus of Kashmir need to be extirpated:Bob Blackman,tables early day motion in commemoration of Kashmiri Pandits Balidan divas.. 6 comments