The Jammu and Kashmir administration has provided eight more ventilators to the Government Medical College Baramulla, the nodal hospital treating COVID-19 patients not only in the district but the entire North Kashmir. The procurement of the life-saving machines was facilitated some days back by the Jammu and Kashmir Medical Supplies […]
Tag: Medical College Baramulla
Let's connect on any of these social networks!
- CONNECT WITH ROOTS - Diary of a Kashmiri Pandit teenager 30 comments
- Nitish + BJP: Two Way Political Opportunism 9 comments
- Ashesh Dhar - From a humble Sales Officer to Head Tata PEV A saga of 'grit and nerve' - An Obituary 8 comments
- Duda's Doodle : Nehru-Indira and INC 7 comments
- Attempts or intent which led to exodus of Hindus of Kashmir need to be extirpated:Bob Blackman,tables early day motion in commemoration of Kashmiri Pandits Balidan divas.. 6 comments