Amid growing demands that India should boycott the World Cup clash with Pakistan in view of the Pulwama attack, the Committee of Administrators (CoA) will meet tomorrow to take a call, even as there are suggestions from within the divided cricket body that nothing should be done […]
Tag: meet tomorrow to take a call
Let's connect on any of these social networks!
- CONNECT WITH ROOTS - Diary of a Kashmiri Pandit teenager 30 comments
- Nitish + BJP: Two Way Political Opportunism 9 comments
- Duda's Doodle : Nehru-Indira and INC 7 comments
- Global Kashmiri Pandit Diaspora (GKPD) welcomes 'Recognition of Genocide', terms it as Triumph of Righteousness 5 comments
- Kashmiri Hindus a collateral of civilizational onslaught: Surender Ambardar, Ex MLC 5 comments