The Supreme Court on Tuesday will hear a petition seeking the release of former Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti. The plea was filed by Mufti’s daughter Iltija Mufti. In July, Mufti’s detention under Public Safety Act (PSA) was extended by three months. Mufti and many other leaders of […]
Tag: Mehbooba Mufti’s release today
Let's connect on any of these social networks!
- CONNECT WITH ROOTS - Diary of a Kashmiri Pandit teenager 30 comments
- Nitish + BJP: Two Way Political Opportunism 9 comments
- Ashesh Dhar - From a humble Sales Officer to Head Tata PEV A saga of 'grit and nerve' - An Obituary 8 comments
- Duda's Doodle : Nehru-Indira and INC 7 comments
- Attempts or intent which led to exodus of Hindus of Kashmir need to be extirpated:Bob Blackman,tables early day motion in commemoration of Kashmiri Pandits Balidan divas.. 6 comments