The Swadeshi Jagran Manch (SJM) – the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh’s economic wing – on Thursday urged Prime Minister Narendra Modi to withdraw the most favoured nation status from China for blocking the UN resolution to declare Jaish-e-Mohammed chief Masood Azhar as a global terrorist. “India should withdraw the most […]
Tag: ‘most favoured nation’ status of China
Let's connect on any of these social networks!
Prominent Kashmiri Pandit Women call on First Lady Dr. Smita Murmu; term Domicile Law as a historic milestone, express gratitude
Kashmiri Hindu delegations meet Hon’ble LG Sh G. C. Murmu; express gratitude on historic Domicile law.
- Nitish + BJP: Two Way Political Opportunism 9 comments
- Duda's Doodle : Nehru-Indira and INC 7 comments
- Global Kashmiri Pandit Diaspora (GKPD) welcomes 'Recognition of Genocide', terms it as Triumph of Righteousness 5 comments
- Kashmiri Hindus a collateral of civilizational onslaught: Surender Ambardar, Ex MLC 5 comments
- The Indian Political Nautanki : Modi Vs Rahul 5 comments