A terrorist harbourer and logistics provider of terror outfit Hizbul Mujahideen (HM) has been arrested in a case pertaining to snatching of service rifle from escort in-charge of the District Magistrate of Kishtwar in Jammu and Kashmir, the National Investigation Agency (NIA) said on Thursday. “Yesterday (17.02.2021), NIA arrested a […]
Tag: Mujahideen held in J-K’s Kishtwar
Let's connect on any of these social networks!
- CONNECT WITH ROOTS - Diary of a Kashmiri Pandit teenager 30 comments
- Nitish + BJP: Two Way Political Opportunism 9 comments
- Ashesh Dhar - From a humble Sales Officer to Head Tata PEV A saga of 'grit and nerve' - An Obituary 8 comments
- Duda's Doodle : Nehru-Indira and INC 7 comments
- Attempts or intent which led to exodus of Hindus of Kashmir need to be extirpated:Bob Blackman,tables early day motion in commemoration of Kashmiri Pandits Balidan divas.. 6 comments