Supreme Court judge Justice Mohan Shantanagoudar on Wednesday recused from hearing the plea of former Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Omar Abdullah’s sister, challenging his detention under the Jammu and Kashmir Public Safety Act, 1978. A three-judge Bench of Justice NV Ramana, Justice Mohan Shantanagoudar and Justice […]
Tag: next hearing on Feb 14
Let's connect on any of these social networks!
Prominent Kashmiri Pandit Women call on First Lady Dr. Smita Murmu; term Domicile Law as a historic milestone, express gratitude
Kashmiri Hindu delegations meet Hon’ble LG Sh G. C. Murmu; express gratitude on historic Domicile law.
- Nitish + BJP: Two Way Political Opportunism 9 comments
- Duda's Doodle : Nehru-Indira and INC 7 comments
- Global Kashmiri Pandit Diaspora (GKPD) welcomes 'Recognition of Genocide', terms it as Triumph of Righteousness 5 comments
- The Indian Political Nautanki : Modi Vs Rahul 5 comments
- Eminent Displaced Kashmiri Hindus welcome Geo-Political reorganization of Jammu Kashmir and Ladakh. Bob Blackman, UK Parliamentarian endorses the move. 5 comments