A top US lawmaker has said that any IMF loan to cash-strapped Pakistan cannot be just a “convenient way” to repay its debt to China which has engaged many countries in a debt trap. Pakistan is seeking USD 8 billion from the International Monetary Fund (IMF) to bail itself out […]
Tag: No IMF loan to Pakistan
Let's connect on any of these social networks!
- CONNECT WITH ROOTS - Diary of a Kashmiri Pandit teenager 30 comments
- Nitish + BJP: Two Way Political Opportunism 9 comments
- Ashesh Dhar - From a humble Sales Officer to Head Tata PEV A saga of 'grit and nerve' - An Obituary 8 comments
- Duda's Doodle : Nehru-Indira and INC 7 comments
- Attempts or intent which led to exodus of Hindus of Kashmir need to be extirpated:Bob Blackman,tables early day motion in commemoration of Kashmiri Pandits Balidan divas.. 6 comments