The Constitution does not have any provision to deal with anti-nationals raising slogans against India, Union Minister Hansraj Ahir said, admitting some residents in Jammu and Kashmir have been influenced by elements inimical to national interests.Ahir said in Rajya Sabha that Jammu and Kashmir has been affected by terrorist and […]
Tag: No provision in Constitution to deal with slogans
Let's connect on any of these social networks!
Play the best teen patti real money online games available in India today. Enjoy the most premium live-dealer casino teen patti real rupee experience or the top-quality software table teen patti games for real cash by the best game providers.
Play on the best Indian roulette sites and enjoy the most popular and original casino table game in the world. Invest in premium real money roulette games at the best and most trustworthy online casinos in India.
10Cric offers Indias biggest selection of odds on cricket, visit 10cric.com/cricket/ and place your winning cricket bet directly on your phone!
EC announces bye-election for 3 Assembly Constituencies in Odisha, Kerala, and Uttarakhand on 31st May
Asia Badminton Championships: PV Sindhu settles for Bronze after losing to Japan’s Akane Yamaguchi in semifinals
CCEA approves highest bid of Star 9 Mobility Private Limited for sale of entire 51% of government’s shareholding of Pawan Hans Limited
- CONNECT WITH ROOTS - Diary of a Kashmiri Pandit teenager 30 comments
- Nitish + BJP: Two Way Political Opportunism 9 comments
- Ashesh Dhar - From a humble Sales Officer to Head Tata PEV A saga of 'grit and nerve' - An Obituary 8 comments
- Duda's Doodle : Nehru-Indira and INC 7 comments
- Attempts or intent which led to exodus of Hindus of Kashmir need to be extirpated:Bob Blackman,tables early day motion in commemoration of Kashmiri Pandits Balidan divas.. 6 comments