Senior BJP leader Lal Krishna Advani on Wednesday hailed the verdict by the special CBI court after being acquitted in the Babri Masjid demolition case along with 31 others. “I wholeheartedly welcome the judgement by the special court in the Babri Masjid demolition case. The judgement vindicates my personal and […]
Tag: on Babri Masjid demolition case
Let's connect on any of these social networks!
- CONNECT WITH ROOTS - Diary of a Kashmiri Pandit teenager 30 comments
- Nitish + BJP: Two Way Political Opportunism 9 comments
- Ashesh Dhar - From a humble Sales Officer to Head Tata PEV A saga of 'grit and nerve' - An Obituary 8 comments
- Duda's Doodle : Nehru-Indira and INC 7 comments
- Attempts or intent which led to exodus of Hindus of Kashmir need to be extirpated:Bob Blackman,tables early day motion in commemoration of Kashmiri Pandits Balidan divas.. 6 comments