Former civil servant and chief of Jammu and Kashmir Peoples’ Movement (JKPM) Shah Faesal has been booked under the Public Safety Act (PSA) that allows detention without trial for up to three months and multiple extensions. The Jammu and Kashmir administration had on February 5 invoked […]
Tag: on Shah Faesal
Let's connect on any of these social networks!
Former Finance Minister P Chidambaram pitches in with his ’10 Point Plan’ to save Indians in distress
Government of India invokes DM Act 2005; Executive Magistrates / Incidental Commanders vested with all powers.
District Jammu orders blanket ban on Public transport; Autos and Cabs to ply, SRTC buses for government employees
- Nitish + BJP: Two Way Political Opportunism 9 comments
- Duda's Doodle : Nehru-Indira and INC 7 comments
- Global Kashmiri Pandit Diaspora (GKPD) welcomes 'Recognition of Genocide', terms it as Triumph of Righteousness 5 comments
- The Indian Political Nautanki : Modi Vs Rahul 5 comments
- Eminent Displaced Kashmiri Hindus welcome Geo-Political reorganization of Jammu Kashmir and Ladakh. Bob Blackman, UK Parliamentarian endorses the move. 5 comments