India on Wednesday said it encouraged the continued engagement and cooperation between Syria and the UN-backed Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW) towards an early resolution of all outstanding issues. Speaking at a open video teleconference discussion in the United Nations Security Council on Wednesday, India”s Deputy Permanent […]
Let's connect on any of these social networks!
- CONNECT WITH ROOTS - Diary of a Kashmiri Pandit teenager 30 comments
- Nitish + BJP: Two Way Political Opportunism 9 comments
- Ashesh Dhar - From a humble Sales Officer to Head Tata PEV A saga of 'grit and nerve' - An Obituary 8 comments
- Duda's Doodle : Nehru-Indira and INC 7 comments
- Attempts or intent which led to exodus of Hindus of Kashmir need to be extirpated:Bob Blackman,tables early day motion in commemoration of Kashmiri Pandits Balidan divas.. 6 comments