Dissatisfied with an affidavit filed on two petitions, seeking an extension of the moratorium period on the repayment of loans and waiver of interest on “loans up to Rs 2 crore” in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, the Supreme Court on Monday directed the central government and the Reserve […]
Tag: orders Centre
Let's connect on any of these social networks!
- CONNECT WITH ROOTS - Diary of a Kashmiri Pandit teenager 30 comments
- Nitish + BJP: Two Way Political Opportunism 9 comments
- Ashesh Dhar - From a humble Sales Officer to Head Tata PEV A saga of 'grit and nerve' - An Obituary 8 comments
- Duda's Doodle : Nehru-Indira and INC 7 comments
- Attempts or intent which led to exodus of Hindus of Kashmir need to be extirpated:Bob Blackman,tables early day motion in commemoration of Kashmiri Pandits Balidan divas.. 6 comments