The Supreme Court, in its order, did not find any grounds for considering the petition filed by one of the death row convicts, Vinay Sharma, seeking a review of the rejection of his mercy petition’s dismissal by the President of India. “We do not find any […]
Tag: over rejection of mercy plea
Let's connect on any of these social networks!
Former Finance Minister P Chidambaram pitches in with his ’10 Point Plan’ to save Indians in distress
Government of India invokes DM Act 2005; Executive Magistrates / Incidental Commanders vested with all powers.
District Jammu orders blanket ban on Public transport; Autos and Cabs to ply, SRTC buses for government employees
- Nitish + BJP: Two Way Political Opportunism 9 comments
- Duda's Doodle : Nehru-Indira and INC 7 comments
- Global Kashmiri Pandit Diaspora (GKPD) welcomes 'Recognition of Genocide', terms it as Triumph of Righteousness 5 comments
- The Indian Political Nautanki : Modi Vs Rahul 5 comments
- Eminent Displaced Kashmiri Hindus welcome Geo-Political reorganization of Jammu Kashmir and Ladakh. Bob Blackman, UK Parliamentarian endorses the move. 5 comments