Farmers in Udhampur have yielded better harvests utilizing the ‘Jeevika’ scheme this season, according to the beneficiaries. The ‘Jeevika’ scheme was launched by the Jammu and Kashmir district administration to increase the irrigation of agriculture land and conservation of water to enhance the livelihood of farmers. “Our income has almost […]
Tag: profits with ‘Jeevika’ scheme
Let's connect on any of these social networks!
- CONNECT WITH ROOTS - Diary of a Kashmiri Pandit teenager 30 comments
- Nitish + BJP: Two Way Political Opportunism 9 comments
- Ashesh Dhar - From a humble Sales Officer to Head Tata PEV A saga of 'grit and nerve' - An Obituary 8 comments
- Duda's Doodle : Nehru-Indira and INC 7 comments
- Attempts or intent which led to exodus of Hindus of Kashmir need to be extirpated:Bob Blackman,tables early day motion in commemoration of Kashmiri Pandits Balidan divas.. 6 comments