The scientists of Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences and Technology (SKUAST) have introduced the ‘Hail Net System’ to protect high-density crops in Jammu and Kashmir. The scientists and experts took another developmental step in the shape of introducing the Hail Net System aimed to protect the high-density apples. Dr Khalid […]
Tag: protect high-density crops
Let's connect on any of these social networks!
- CONNECT WITH ROOTS - Diary of a Kashmiri Pandit teenager 30 comments
- Nitish + BJP: Two Way Political Opportunism 9 comments
- Ashesh Dhar - From a humble Sales Officer to Head Tata PEV A saga of 'grit and nerve' - An Obituary 8 comments
- Duda's Doodle : Nehru-Indira and INC 7 comments
- Attempts or intent which led to exodus of Hindus of Kashmir need to be extirpated:Bob Blackman,tables early day motion in commemoration of Kashmiri Pandits Balidan divas.. 6 comments