The Jammu and Kashmir Police sealed the Srinagar office of People’s Democratic Party (PDP) on Thursday and detained its workers protesting against the new land laws and ongoing NIA raids on six NGOs and trusts. Taking to Twitter, Party chief Mehbooba Mufti said that the PDP won’t tolerate attempts to […]
Tag: protesting against new land laws
Let's connect on any of these social networks!
- CONNECT WITH ROOTS - Diary of a Kashmiri Pandit teenager 30 comments
- Nitish + BJP: Two Way Political Opportunism 9 comments
- Ashesh Dhar - From a humble Sales Officer to Head Tata PEV A saga of 'grit and nerve' - An Obituary 8 comments
- Duda's Doodle : Nehru-Indira and INC 7 comments
- Attempts or intent which led to exodus of Hindus of Kashmir need to be extirpated:Bob Blackman,tables early day motion in commemoration of Kashmiri Pandits Balidan divas.. 6 comments