The Supreme Court on Monday refused to entertain a petition seeking a judicial inquiry into alleged administrative lapses in the Uri and Pulwama terror attacks. The petition, filed by advocate Vineet Dhanda, also sought stern legal actions against those who attacked the armed forces in any form in Jammu […]
Tag: Pulwama attacks
Let's connect on any of these social networks!
- CONNECT WITH ROOTS - Diary of a Kashmiri Pandit teenager 30 comments
- Nitish + BJP: Two Way Political Opportunism 9 comments
- Ashesh Dhar - From a humble Sales Officer to Head Tata PEV A saga of 'grit and nerve' - An Obituary 8 comments
- Duda's Doodle : Nehru-Indira and INC 7 comments
- Attempts or intent which led to exodus of Hindus of Kashmir need to be extirpated:Bob Blackman,tables early day motion in commemoration of Kashmiri Pandits Balidan divas.. 6 comments