Indian equity benchmark indices touched a record high on Wednesday, after ending flat in the previous session. The domestic markets were trading high this afternoon tracking Asian stocks rose as hopes of effective coronavirus vaccines. The 30-scrip BSE Sensex opened at 46,573.31 and was trading at 46,482.16 (at 12:31 pm), […]
Tag: record high on vaccine progress
Let's connect on any of these social networks!
- CONNECT WITH ROOTS - Diary of a Kashmiri Pandit teenager 30 comments
- Nitish + BJP: Two Way Political Opportunism 9 comments
- Ashesh Dhar - From a humble Sales Officer to Head Tata PEV A saga of 'grit and nerve' - An Obituary 8 comments
- Duda's Doodle : Nehru-Indira and INC 7 comments
- Attempts or intent which led to exodus of Hindus of Kashmir need to be extirpated:Bob Blackman,tables early day motion in commemoration of Kashmiri Pandits Balidan divas.. 6 comments