The ongoing meeting discussing three agricultural laws between the Union Government and farmers did not come to a resolution before the lunch break. The MSP Guarantee act will be discussed after the break. The ninth round of talks between Centre and representative of farmer unions protesting on Delhi borders against […]
Tag: remains inconclusive till lunch break
Let's connect on any of these social networks!
- CONNECT WITH ROOTS - Diary of a Kashmiri Pandit teenager 30 comments
- Nitish + BJP: Two Way Political Opportunism 9 comments
- Ashesh Dhar - From a humble Sales Officer to Head Tata PEV A saga of 'grit and nerve' - An Obituary 8 comments
- Duda's Doodle : Nehru-Indira and INC 7 comments
- Attempts or intent which led to exodus of Hindus of Kashmir need to be extirpated:Bob Blackman,tables early day motion in commemoration of Kashmiri Pandits Balidan divas.. 6 comments