Jammu and Kashmir is gearing up to roll out digital taxi services. Chief Secretary of the Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir, B V R Subrahmanyam, on Friday chaired a meeting along with the administrative secretaries of the departments of Housing and Urban Development, and Transport, Divisional Commissioners of Jammu […]
Tag: rolled out in Jammu-Kashmir
Let's connect on any of these social networks!
- CONNECT WITH ROOTS - Diary of a Kashmiri Pandit teenager 30 comments
- Nitish + BJP: Two Way Political Opportunism 9 comments
- Ashesh Dhar - From a humble Sales Officer to Head Tata PEV A saga of 'grit and nerve' - An Obituary 8 comments
- Duda's Doodle : Nehru-Indira and INC 7 comments
- Attempts or intent which led to exodus of Hindus of Kashmir need to be extirpated:Bob Blackman,tables early day motion in commemoration of Kashmiri Pandits Balidan divas.. 6 comments