J&K Governor Satya Pal Malik on Wednesday likened a section of the country’s wealthy to “rotten potatoes”, saying they don’t have any sensitivity towards society and do no charity.Malik, who has often spoken out against wealthy politicians and bureaucrats in Kashmir, was addressing a function of the state’s Sainik Welfare […]
Tag: ‘Rotten potatoes’ shows no sensitivity
Let's connect on any of these social networks!
Play the best teen patti real money online games available in India today. Enjoy the most premium live-dealer casino teen patti real rupee experience or the top-quality software table teen patti games for real cash by the best game providers.
Play on the best Indian roulette sites and enjoy the most popular and original casino table game in the world. Invest in premium real money roulette games at the best and most trustworthy online casinos in India.
10Cric offers Indias biggest selection of odds on cricket, visit 10cric.com/cricket/ and place your winning cricket bet directly on your phone!
Supreme Court agrees to hear a PIL seeking direction to ECI to deregister political parties that do not disclose criminal cases details
- CONNECT WITH ROOTS - Diary of a Kashmiri Pandit teenager 30 comments
- Nitish + BJP: Two Way Political Opportunism 9 comments
- Ashesh Dhar - From a humble Sales Officer to Head Tata PEV A saga of 'grit and nerve' - An Obituary 8 comments
- Duda's Doodle : Nehru-Indira and INC 7 comments
- Attempts or intent which led to exodus of Hindus of Kashmir need to be extirpated:Bob Blackman,tables early day motion in commemoration of Kashmiri Pandits Balidan divas.. 6 comments