J&K Governor Satya Pal Malik on Wednesday likened a section of the country’s wealthy to “rotten potatoes”, saying they don’t have any sensitivity towards society and do no charity.Malik, who has often spoken out against wealthy politicians and bureaucrats in Kashmir, was addressing a function of the state’s Sainik Welfare […]
Tag: ‘Rotten potatoes’ shows no sensitivity
Let's connect on any of these social networks!
- CONNECT WITH ROOTS - Diary of a Kashmiri Pandit teenager 30 comments
- Nitish + BJP: Two Way Political Opportunism 9 comments
- Ashesh Dhar - From a humble Sales Officer to Head Tata PEV A saga of 'grit and nerve' - An Obituary 8 comments
- Duda's Doodle : Nehru-Indira and INC 7 comments
- Attempts or intent which led to exodus of Hindus of Kashmir need to be extirpated:Bob Blackman,tables early day motion in commemoration of Kashmiri Pandits Balidan divas.. 6 comments