Former Jammu and Kashmir chief minister Omar Abdullah Friday expressed hope that the Supreme Court will take a “long hard look” at the legality of the Government of India’s order which allows government agencies to intercept “any information” contained in any computer system.“Given that the government has now authorised multiple […]
Tag: SC takes long
Let's connect on any of these social networks!
- CONNECT WITH ROOTS - Diary of a Kashmiri Pandit teenager 30 comments
- Nitish + BJP: Two Way Political Opportunism 9 comments
- Ashesh Dhar - From a humble Sales Officer to Head Tata PEV A saga of 'grit and nerve' - An Obituary 8 comments
- Duda's Doodle : Nehru-Indira and INC 7 comments
- Attempts or intent which led to exodus of Hindus of Kashmir need to be extirpated:Bob Blackman,tables early day motion in commemoration of Kashmiri Pandits Balidan divas.. 6 comments