Equity benchmark indices opened flat on Wednesday with Sensex down by 48.30 points and Nifty down by 2.90 points. At 9:17 am, the 30-scrip BSE Sensex was down by 48.30 points or 0.11 per cent at 44,607.14. Similarly, 50-scrip NSE Nifty was trading at 13,106.15, at 9:17 am, down by […]
Tag: Sensex down by 48 points
Let's connect on any of these social networks!
- CONNECT WITH ROOTS - Diary of a Kashmiri Pandit teenager 30 comments
- Nitish + BJP: Two Way Political Opportunism 9 comments
- Ashesh Dhar - From a humble Sales Officer to Head Tata PEV A saga of 'grit and nerve' - An Obituary 8 comments
- Duda's Doodle : Nehru-Indira and INC 7 comments
- Attempts or intent which led to exodus of Hindus of Kashmir need to be extirpated:Bob Blackman,tables early day motion in commemoration of Kashmiri Pandits Balidan divas.. 6 comments