Equity benchmark indices witnessed volatility during early hours on Friday tracking mixed Asian trends which defied a broader global rally. The BSE S&P Sensex opened at 47,026 but levelled 147 points or 0.31 per cent lower to 46,743 at 10:15 am. The Nifty 50 too slipped by 55 points or […]
Tag: Sensex hits 47K in opening bell
Let's connect on any of these social networks!
- CONNECT WITH ROOTS - Diary of a Kashmiri Pandit teenager 30 comments
- Nitish + BJP: Two Way Political Opportunism 9 comments
- Ashesh Dhar - From a humble Sales Officer to Head Tata PEV A saga of 'grit and nerve' - An Obituary 8 comments
- Duda's Doodle : Nehru-Indira and INC 7 comments
- Attempts or intent which led to exodus of Hindus of Kashmir need to be extirpated:Bob Blackman,tables early day motion in commemoration of Kashmiri Pandits Balidan divas.. 6 comments