Equity benchmark indices opened in the green on Tuesday with Sensex up by 208.50 points and Nifty up by 72.25 points. The benchmark indices BSE Sensex and NSE Nifty opened higher for the second consecutive day as COVID-19 vaccine progress has shored up the global sentiment. At 9:16 am, the […]
Tag: Sensex up by 208 points
Let's connect on any of these social networks!
- CONNECT WITH ROOTS - Diary of a Kashmiri Pandit teenager 30 comments
- Nitish + BJP: Two Way Political Opportunism 9 comments
- Ashesh Dhar - From a humble Sales Officer to Head Tata PEV A saga of 'grit and nerve' - An Obituary 8 comments
- Duda's Doodle : Nehru-Indira and INC 7 comments
- Attempts or intent which led to exodus of Hindus of Kashmir need to be extirpated:Bob Blackman,tables early day motion in commemoration of Kashmiri Pandits Balidan divas.. 6 comments