Benchmark indices turned choppy Tuesday as investors turned cautious amid mixed global cues. The benchmark BSE Sensex opened 150 points higher on buying by domestic institutional investors (DIIs) and rupee recovery. It, however, pared gains and was trading 11.37 points, or 0.03 per cent, up at 34,485.75. The index […]
Let's connect on any of these social networks!
An orchestrated attempt to establish Muslim hegemony and Pakistan in India through population: RSS Chief
- CONNECT WITH ROOTS - Diary of a Kashmiri Pandit teenager 30 comments
- Nitish + BJP: Two Way Political Opportunism 9 comments
- Ashesh Dhar - From a humble Sales Officer to Head Tata PEV A saga of 'grit and nerve' - An Obituary 8 comments
- Duda's Doodle : Nehru-Indira and INC 7 comments
- Attempts or intent which led to exodus of Hindus of Kashmir need to be extirpated:Bob Blackman,tables early day motion in commemoration of Kashmiri Pandits Balidan divas.. 6 comments