a The Jammu and Kashmir administration has decided to resolve the service-related grievances of its employees through a new committee which will hold its first hearing on Wednesday, officials said. The new Service Grievance Committee (SGC), set up by the administration to resolve the issues of its workers, will conduct its […]
Tag: service-related grievances of employees
Let's connect on any of these social networks!
- CONNECT WITH ROOTS - Diary of a Kashmiri Pandit teenager 30 comments
- Nitish + BJP: Two Way Political Opportunism 9 comments
- Ashesh Dhar - From a humble Sales Officer to Head Tata PEV A saga of 'grit and nerve' - An Obituary 8 comments
- Duda's Doodle : Nehru-Indira and INC 7 comments
- Attempts or intent which led to exodus of Hindus of Kashmir need to be extirpated:Bob Blackman,tables early day motion in commemoration of Kashmiri Pandits Balidan divas.. 6 comments