Even as it asserted that it will take all measures to protect the state’s and its farmers’ interests, the Punjab Government led by Captain Amarinder Singh on Thursday made it clear that nothing short of repeal of the Centre’s Farm Laws would resolve the present crisis. “The Central government is […]
Tag: short of repeal of farm laws
Let's connect on any of these social networks!
- CONNECT WITH ROOTS - Diary of a Kashmiri Pandit teenager 30 comments
- Nitish + BJP: Two Way Political Opportunism 9 comments
- Ashesh Dhar - From a humble Sales Officer to Head Tata PEV A saga of 'grit and nerve' - An Obituary 8 comments
- Duda's Doodle : Nehru-Indira and INC 7 comments
- Attempts or intent which led to exodus of Hindus of Kashmir need to be extirpated:Bob Blackman,tables early day motion in commemoration of Kashmiri Pandits Balidan divas.. 6 comments