District Development Council (DDC) polls are being held for the first time in Jammu and Kashmir and will ensure that development funds properly reach the grassroots, said Union Minister of State for Social Justice and Empowerment Krishan Pal Gurjar. “District Development Council (DDC) polls is an exercise of a right […]
Tag: speedier development in J-K
Let's connect on any of these social networks!
- CONNECT WITH ROOTS - Diary of a Kashmiri Pandit teenager 30 comments
- Nitish + BJP: Two Way Political Opportunism 9 comments
- Ashesh Dhar - From a humble Sales Officer to Head Tata PEV A saga of 'grit and nerve' - An Obituary 8 comments
- Duda's Doodle : Nehru-Indira and INC 7 comments
- Attempts or intent which led to exodus of Hindus of Kashmir need to be extirpated:Bob Blackman,tables early day motion in commemoration of Kashmiri Pandits Balidan divas.. 6 comments