Kargil in Ladakh region was the coldest place in Jammu and Kashmir Monday as minimum temperature dipped to minus 15.8 degree Celsius, MeT Office said Tuesday. Cold conditions continued in Kashmir valley and Ladakh, while there was some respite in the Jammu region. The mercury in Leh dipped to minus […]
Tag: Srinagar shivers at minus 4.6
Let's connect on any of these social networks!
- CONNECT WITH ROOTS - Diary of a Kashmiri Pandit teenager 30 comments
- Nitish + BJP: Two Way Political Opportunism 9 comments
- Ashesh Dhar - From a humble Sales Officer to Head Tata PEV A saga of 'grit and nerve' - An Obituary 8 comments
- Duda's Doodle : Nehru-Indira and INC 7 comments
- Attempts or intent which led to exodus of Hindus of Kashmir need to be extirpated:Bob Blackman,tables early day motion in commemoration of Kashmiri Pandits Balidan divas.. 6 comments