The human ability to stop unwanted and unpleasant thoughts from entering the mind is significantly impaired by the lack of sleep, suggest the findings of a new study. The authors of the study say the findings could have implications for people suffering from psychiatric conditions associated with unwanted thoughts – […]
Tag: stemming from sleep deprivation
Let's connect on any of these social networks!
- CONNECT WITH ROOTS - Diary of a Kashmiri Pandit teenager 30 comments
- Nitish + BJP: Two Way Political Opportunism 9 comments
- Ashesh Dhar - From a humble Sales Officer to Head Tata PEV A saga of 'grit and nerve' - An Obituary 8 comments
- Duda's Doodle : Nehru-Indira and INC 7 comments
- Attempts or intent which led to exodus of Hindus of Kashmir need to be extirpated:Bob Blackman,tables early day motion in commemoration of Kashmiri Pandits Balidan divas.. 6 comments