China yet again managed to hold an informal closed-door consultation on Kashmir in the United Nations Security Council (UNSC) in New York earlier on Wednesday, almost five months after India revoked the special status of Jammu and Kashmir under Article 370 in August. The UNSC’s closed-door meeting […]
Tag: ‘stinging’ response
Let's connect on any of these social networks!
Former Finance Minister P Chidambaram pitches in with his ’10 Point Plan’ to save Indians in distress
Government of India invokes DM Act 2005; Executive Magistrates / Incidental Commanders vested with all powers.
District Jammu orders blanket ban on Public transport; Autos and Cabs to ply, SRTC buses for government employees
- Nitish + BJP: Two Way Political Opportunism 9 comments
- Duda's Doodle : Nehru-Indira and INC 7 comments
- Global Kashmiri Pandit Diaspora (GKPD) welcomes 'Recognition of Genocide', terms it as Triumph of Righteousness 5 comments
- The Indian Political Nautanki : Modi Vs Rahul 5 comments
- Eminent Displaced Kashmiri Hindus welcome Geo-Political reorganization of Jammu Kashmir and Ladakh. Bob Blackman, UK Parliamentarian endorses the move. 5 comments