Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader G Vivek Venkataswamy on Saturday termed iPhone proposal to Standing Committee members as ‘loot of state exchequer’. The BJP leader told ANI, “I strongly condemn this action. K Chandrashekar Rao has been looting the state exchequer. The most corrupt state government in the country is […]
Tag: terms it ‘loot’ of Telangana exchequer
Let's connect on any of these social networks!
- CONNECT WITH ROOTS - Diary of a Kashmiri Pandit teenager 30 comments
- Nitish + BJP: Two Way Political Opportunism 9 comments
- Ashesh Dhar - From a humble Sales Officer to Head Tata PEV A saga of 'grit and nerve' - An Obituary 8 comments
- Duda's Doodle : Nehru-Indira and INC 7 comments
- Attempts or intent which led to exodus of Hindus of Kashmir need to be extirpated:Bob Blackman,tables early day motion in commemoration of Kashmiri Pandits Balidan divas.. 6 comments