Indian Ambassador to Myanmar Saurabh Kumar on Friday gave USD 5 million cheque to Lt-Gen Ye Aung, Minister for Border Affairs, for the third year of the India-Myanmar Border Area Development. In 2012, then Prime Minister Manmohan Singh had signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) on India-Myanmar Border Area Development. […]
Tag: third year of India-Myanmar Border Area Development
Let's connect on any of these social networks!
- CONNECT WITH ROOTS - Diary of a Kashmiri Pandit teenager 30 comments
- Nitish + BJP: Two Way Political Opportunism 9 comments
- Ashesh Dhar - From a humble Sales Officer to Head Tata PEV A saga of 'grit and nerve' - An Obituary 8 comments
- Duda's Doodle : Nehru-Indira and INC 7 comments
- Attempts or intent which led to exodus of Hindus of Kashmir need to be extirpated:Bob Blackman,tables early day motion in commemoration of Kashmiri Pandits Balidan divas.. 6 comments