An absconding Jaish-e-Mohammad terrorist, who was arrested by a team of Special Cell on May 11 from Srinagar, will be produced before the Chief Judicial Magistrate (CJM) Srinagar, police said. The terrorist Abdul Majeed was brought to Delhi on transit remand, police said. The JeM […]
Tag: to be produced before CJM
Let's connect on any of these social networks!
Prominent Kashmiri Pandit Women call on First Lady Dr. Smita Murmu; term Domicile Law as a historic milestone, express gratitude
Kashmiri Hindu delegations meet Hon’ble LG Sh G. C. Murmu; express gratitude on historic Domicile law.
- Nitish + BJP: Two Way Political Opportunism 9 comments
- Duda's Doodle : Nehru-Indira and INC 7 comments
- Global Kashmiri Pandit Diaspora (GKPD) welcomes 'Recognition of Genocide', terms it as Triumph of Righteousness 5 comments
- Kashmiri Hindus a collateral of civilizational onslaught: Surender Ambardar, Ex MLC 5 comments
- The Indian Political Nautanki : Modi Vs Rahul 5 comments