The India-Bangladesh relations are likely to see a new phase in its bilateral relationship with reviving of the pre-partition mode of connectivity through riverine transportation. Recently the Bangladesh Inland Water Transport Authority (BIWTA) has permitted ferrying of goods vessels by waterway between the Sonamura port in Tripura and Daudkand under […]
Tag: Tripura and Bangladesh
Let's connect on any of these social networks!
- CONNECT WITH ROOTS - Diary of a Kashmiri Pandit teenager 30 comments
- Nitish + BJP: Two Way Political Opportunism 9 comments
- Ashesh Dhar - From a humble Sales Officer to Head Tata PEV A saga of 'grit and nerve' - An Obituary 8 comments
- Duda's Doodle : Nehru-Indira and INC 7 comments
- Attempts or intent which led to exodus of Hindus of Kashmir need to be extirpated:Bob Blackman,tables early day motion in commemoration of Kashmiri Pandits Balidan divas.. 6 comments