Union Minister for Communications Ravi Shankar Prasad informed the Lok Sabha on Wednesday that the government has decided to revive BSNL and MTNL, and that it is also giving packages to employees who sought voluntary retirement. “We strongly believe that the existence of a Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) like […]
Tag: Union Minister RS Prasad
Let's connect on any of these social networks!
- CONNECT WITH ROOTS - Diary of a Kashmiri Pandit teenager 30 comments
- Nitish + BJP: Two Way Political Opportunism 9 comments
- Ashesh Dhar - From a humble Sales Officer to Head Tata PEV A saga of 'grit and nerve' - An Obituary 8 comments
- Duda's Doodle : Nehru-Indira and INC 7 comments
- Attempts or intent which led to exodus of Hindus of Kashmir need to be extirpated:Bob Blackman,tables early day motion in commemoration of Kashmiri Pandits Balidan divas.. 6 comments