The Centre on Tuesday extended the ban on Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam (LTTE) for another five years, declaring it an “unlawful association” for continuing to adopt a strong “anti-India posture” and posing a “grave threat” to the security of Indian nationals. The Ministry of […]
Tag: ‘unlawful association’
Let's connect on any of these social networks!
Prominent Kashmiri Pandit Women call on First Lady Dr. Smita Murmu; term Domicile Law as a historic milestone, express gratitude
Kashmiri Hindu delegations meet Hon’ble LG Sh G. C. Murmu; express gratitude on historic Domicile law.
- Nitish + BJP: Two Way Political Opportunism 9 comments
- Duda's Doodle : Nehru-Indira and INC 7 comments
- Global Kashmiri Pandit Diaspora (GKPD) welcomes 'Recognition of Genocide', terms it as Triumph of Righteousness 5 comments
- Kashmiri Hindus a collateral of civilizational onslaught: Surender Ambardar, Ex MLC 5 comments
- The Indian Political Nautanki : Modi Vs Rahul 5 comments