Devotees queued up at Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine in Katra for ‘darshan’ on the first day of Navratri on Saturday. 7000 people are being allowed to visit the shrine in a day. Their temperature is being checked and all necessary SOPs, in the wake of the pandemic, are being […]
Tag: Vaishno Devi shrine in Katra
Let's connect on any of these social networks!
- CONNECT WITH ROOTS - Diary of a Kashmiri Pandit teenager 30 comments
- Nitish + BJP: Two Way Political Opportunism 9 comments
- Ashesh Dhar - From a humble Sales Officer to Head Tata PEV A saga of 'grit and nerve' - An Obituary 8 comments
- Duda's Doodle : Nehru-Indira and INC 7 comments
- Attempts or intent which led to exodus of Hindus of Kashmir need to be extirpated:Bob Blackman,tables early day motion in commemoration of Kashmiri Pandits Balidan divas.. 6 comments