Terming Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader Suvendu Adhikari’s Kashmir remark as “stupid” and “tasteless”, National Conference leader Omar Abdullah on Sunday asked BJP what is wrong if West Bengal becomes Kashmir. In a tweet, Abdullah said that that it was the BJP who claimed that Kashmir was a paradise after […]
Tag: with West Bengal becoming Kashmir
Let's connect on any of these social networks!
- CONNECT WITH ROOTS - Diary of a Kashmiri Pandit teenager 30 comments
- Nitish + BJP: Two Way Political Opportunism 9 comments
- Ashesh Dhar - From a humble Sales Officer to Head Tata PEV A saga of 'grit and nerve' - An Obituary 8 comments
- Duda's Doodle : Nehru-Indira and INC 7 comments
- Attempts or intent which led to exodus of Hindus of Kashmir need to be extirpated:Bob Blackman,tables early day motion in commemoration of Kashmiri Pandits Balidan divas.. 6 comments