Former Norwegian Prime Minister Kjell Magne Bondevik has said that international community is interested in Kashmir and that he was willing to mediate between India and Pakistan over the long-pending dispute. “We can’t ignore the fact that the international community is interested in the issue, there have been […]
Tag: World community interested in Kashmir problem
Let's connect on any of these social networks!
Prominent Kashmiri Pandit Women call on First Lady Dr. Smita Murmu; term Domicile Law as a historic milestone, express gratitude
Kashmiri Hindu delegations meet Hon’ble LG Sh G. C. Murmu; express gratitude on historic Domicile law.
- Nitish + BJP: Two Way Political Opportunism 9 comments
- Duda's Doodle : Nehru-Indira and INC 7 comments
- Global Kashmiri Pandit Diaspora (GKPD) welcomes 'Recognition of Genocide', terms it as Triumph of Righteousness 5 comments
- Kashmiri Hindus a collateral of civilizational onslaught: Surender Ambardar, Ex MLC 5 comments
- The Indian Political Nautanki : Modi Vs Rahul 5 comments