Women legislators of YSRCP, on Thursday tied “rakhi” (sacred-thread) to Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy for introducing the “Disha” Act for the women safety. The Andhra Pradesh Cabinet on Wednesday under Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy approved the enactment of […]
Tag: YSRCP women MLA tie ‘rakhi’ to CM
Let's connect on any of these social networks!
Former Finance Minister P Chidambaram pitches in with his ’10 Point Plan’ to save Indians in distress
Government of India invokes DM Act 2005; Executive Magistrates / Incidental Commanders vested with all powers.
- Nitish + BJP: Two Way Political Opportunism 9 comments
- Duda's Doodle : Nehru-Indira and INC 7 comments
- Global Kashmiri Pandit Diaspora (GKPD) welcomes 'Recognition of Genocide', terms it as Triumph of Righteousness 5 comments
- The Indian Political Nautanki : Modi Vs Rahul 5 comments
- Eminent Displaced Kashmiri Hindus welcome Geo-Political reorganization of Jammu Kashmir and Ladakh. Bob Blackman, UK Parliamentarian endorses the move. 5 comments